1. Preheat and prep. Wash and dry all produce. Adjust rack to upper position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cut potatoes to 1/2 inch cubes.
2. Roast potatoes. Toss potatoes on baking sheet with a dizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast in oven until browned, 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through.
3. Make crust. In a small bowl, mix together panko, mozzarella, a dizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Roast chicken. Place chicken on another, lightly oiled baking sheet. Brush 1 TBSP pesto onto top of one piece. Repeat with other piece (you will have some pesto left over). Cover pesto-brushed side with crust mixture, pressing to adhere. Roast in oven until chicken is no longer pink in center, about 20 minutes.
5. Toss salad. Halve lemon. In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, a squeeze or two of lemon, and a large dizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate and serve. Divide potatoes and chicken between plates. Serve with salad on the side.