1. Preheat and Prep. Wash and dry all produce. Adjust rack to middle position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, mix 1 TBSP vinegar and ketchup. Mince 1 clove garlic. Chop parsley. Halve and peel onion. Using the large holes of a grater, grate one onion half into a large bowl (use the other half as you like).
2. Shape meatloaves. Add garlic, parsley, Panko, beef, and 1/2 tsp salt to bowl with onion. Crack 1 egg. Season with pepper, then mix with hands to combine. Shape into two 1 inch tall loaves, then place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Brush with ketchup mixture.
3. Cook meatloaves and sweet potatoes. Roast meatloaves in oven until cooked through, about 25 minutes total, (we’ll check on them after 10 minutes). Meanwhile, peel sweet potatoes, then cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Place in a medium pot with a pinch of salt and enough water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
4;. Roast green beans. After meatloaves have baked 10 minutes, remove baking sheet from oven. Toss green beans on same sheet with a dizzle of olive oil.and a pinch of salt and pepper. Return to oven and roast until meatloaves are cooked through and green beans are tender and lightly crisped, about 15 minutes more.
5. Mash sweet potatoes. Drain sweet potatoes and return to pot. Mash in pot with a potato masher or fork until mostly smooth. Add 1 TBSP butter and honey. Continue mashing to combine and melt butter. Season generously with salt and pepper.
6. Finish and serve. Once meatloaves and green beans are done, sprinkle almonds over green beans and toss to combine. Divide meatloaves between plates and serve with sweet potato mash and green beans on the side.