1 loaf (11.75 ounces) Pepperidge Farm Frozen Mozzarella Garlic Bread
1 cup Prego Traditional Italian Sauce or Prego Organic Tomato & Basil Italian Sauce
12 (1/2 ounce each) or 6 (1 ounce each) frozen meatballs
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Remove the bread from the bag. Place the frozen halves, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheet. (If the bread halves are frozen together, carefully insert a fork between the halves to separate.)
3. Bake for 10 minutes or until it’s hot.
4. Heat the sauce and meatballs in a 2 quart saucepan over medium low heat for 20 minutes or until heated through, stirring often.
5. Place the meatballs onto bottom of bread half. Top with remaining half. Cut into quarters.